We are pleased to invite researchers, clinicians, educators, and policymakers in Gynecology and Obstetrics to present their work at ARK Gynecology, the International Scientific Gynecology, and Obstetrics Congress. This congress will offer a unique program of distinguished keynote speakers, symposia, and oral and poster presentations on broad scientific issues.
The ARK Group Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of high-quality abstracts focusing on a wide variety of topics covering:
- Prepubertal Gynaecology
- Congenital Anomalies and outcomes
- Contraception and Sexuality
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Gynecological Surgery and more.
Abstract submission deadline extended to January 15, 2023.
There are 3 options for abstract submissions:
- Oral presentation: Presenters in these dedicated sessions receive 13 minutes to present their work (project, research, quality improvement initiative, innovative ideas, …), followed by 2 minutes for questioning by the audience. All selected abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Poster presentation: Presenters in these dedicated sessions will be invited to develop a poster to present their work (project, research, quality improvement initiative, innovative ideas, …). Presenters will need to present their work during the dedicated sessions and a broad audience will be guided through the posters and discussion will be encouraged. Posters will not be accepted by presenters who are not attending the congress.
- Symposia: Presenters receive 90 minutes to create a session including different presenters discussing one specific topic or theme. Preference is given to symposia that are empirically based and present either new research data or the findings of systematic literature reviews. The format typically includes a chairperson and four presenters. The chairperson, who may also be a presenter, develops the format and content of the symposium, provides a brief overview of the topic for the audience, and introduces the speakers. Besides, the chair summarizes, integrates, and/or critically comments on the presentations and their relevance to future directions of inquiry.