The aim of this “Call for Special Sessions” is to include thematic sessions in the Technical Program that could add value to ARK GYNECOLOGY 2023. They should include thought-provoking presentations, introducing novel ideas and experiences followed by discussions with the audience. If you would like to propose a special session to ARK GYNECOLOGY 2023, you are invited to send your “special session” proposal to the Program Committee by
JULY 3Oth 2020 EXTENDED: January 10, 2023.
- Sessions last 60 to 90 minutes.
- Each session should have 4 to 6 oral presentations.
- Each presentation should last a maximum of 15 minutes.
- The session can include active group discussions introduced by the moderators.
How to propose a Special Session
To propose a Special Session, you should send the following information to [email protected] before
JULY 3Oth 2020
- General session details:
- Session title.
- A brief summary of the session contents describing the potential impact of the proposed session (maximum 3500 characters).
- Target audience.
- Topic area (please choose one from the topic list).
- Name, address, and affiliations of the session’s organizers (one or two people).
- Abstracts details:
- List of abstract titles and ids (from 4 to 6 for an oral session). Please note that all the proposed abstracts should be submitted online by the online application form.
After having received your session proposal, it will be evaluated and you will receive an acceptance/rejection notification by email on January 30, 2023.
Sessions will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Quality of the contents.
- Diversity of speakers.
- Relevance of the topic.
Please note that after the session acceptance, authors contributing to a special session should submit their final paper using the standard procedure of the online application form.
If your session is accepted, presenting authors should register and confirm their attendance before January 30th, 2021 (author registration deadline). If authors were not registered by the deadline, the session would not be included in the Conference Program.
Special session organizers are expected to attend the conference and chair the session.
The registration of a minimum of 4 authors per special session is required.