Visit Our Webinars and Events
About the Ark Group
ARK group is the leading scientific networking website, offering top scientific trending information and foremost events and webinars. We additionally offer publishing aid for researchers in publishing their articles in legitimate journals. Contributing to the advancement of technology through content material sharing capabilities, ARK group is a powerful advocate in amplifying worldwide networks and communities.
Founded in 2018, ARK emphasizes digital innovation in scientific collaboration and learning. we have grown to be a primary source for trending scientific information, webinars, meetings and more. Offering more than articles and webcasts that go beyond the mundane and discover the latest discoveries in the world of science, ARK users can live atop their discipline by gaining persevering with education credits from a wide variety of subjects through their participation in the webinars and events.
Grants, Travelling Fellowships, Publishing Support
The ARK Group uses the revenue it receives for the researchers and scientific community. We help through funding grants.
- Meetings, Workshops and conferences – both large and small – in the fields covered by our group around the world.
- Scientific societies – We provide travel grants to support early-career scientists who wish to attend conferences.
- Travelling Fellowships – We offer to graduate students and post-doctoral researchers who plan to visit other researchers in collaboration.
- Publishing Support – We offer publishing support to researchers to publishing their research articles in Legitimate Journals.
About ARK’s Mission :
ARK ‘s Mission is to promote and enhance the dialogue in education among the institutions, societies and organizations devoted to Science and Technology fields through:
- Promotion of best practice standards in the service of international education.
- The facilitation of relevant forums, training and information exchange.
- Creation and dissemination of knowledge; exert an influence in public policy.
- Production of publications used as a database document for research works, projects and innovation activities held on the international education field.
ARK believes that this is best achieved through international cooperation and promotes the development of closer links among relevant educational institutions, societies, organizations and individuals around the world. ARK supports that such international cooperation can help countries learn from each other and promotes the dissemination of scientific and technological activities.
ARK intends to achieve the mentioned objectives and get an international visibility by the organisation of international conferences, webinars, workshops and by interacting with educational public and private organisms from all parts of the world.
Besides promoting the dissemination of knowledge in the field of education, we also cooperate with organizations that work for the improvement of quality of life for people affected by poverty, hunger, disease and illiteracy.
Subscribe to our Events & Webinars
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the ARK Group, in close consultation with WHO, has decided to postpone the events to different desitantions. The organizers’ main concern is to guarantee the health of everyone involved and ensure a high level of attendance from stakeholders around the world.
Due the COVID-19 outbreak, the ARK Group, recommends researchers to participate in webinars instead of conferences. The organizers’ main concern is to guarantee the health of everyone involved and ensure a high level of attendance from stakeholders around the world.