- Oral presentation: Presenters in these dedicated sessions receive 13 minutes to present their work (project, research, quality improvement initiative, innovative ideas, …), followed by 2 minutes for questioning by the audience. All selected abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Poster presentation: Presenters in these dedicated sessions will be invited to develop a poster to present their work (project, research, quality improvement initiative, innovative ideas, …). Presenters will need to present their work during the dedicated sessions and a broad audience will be guided through the posters and discussion will be encouraged. Posters will not be accepted by presenters who are not attending the congress.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
You are warmly invited to submit abstracts for the ARK Cardiology 2024.
Abstract submission deadline EXTENDED: December 20, 2023
Abstract review deadline: December 30, 2023
Abstracts must be submitted in English. The abstract template must be used. Only correctly submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed. The abstract word limit is max. 350 words per abstract (excl. title, authors, and affiliations).
Please do not include tables and graphs in the abstract.
The title should not exceed 150 characters including spaces.
No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, medical schools, clinics, or cities may be listed in the title or in the text of the abstract, as a “blind” review process will be used. You will be asked to enter the name(s) of the author(s) and their institution(s) when submitting you’re abstract online in the abstract submission system. Please follow the instructions in the online submission system and do not write the name or the title in capital letters.
The abstract must include the following
· Discussion (including limitations)
· Implications and future perspectives and references
All abbreviations must be defined in the first use.
Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” will not be accepted.
· All abstracts are evaluated by the ARK Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee holds the right to offer the author another presentation type.
· Authors can submit more abstracts.
· Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the ARK Gynecology 2021 Conference Secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification of acceptance.
· Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the submitter by January 30, 2023.
· Please ensure that your research has been approved by the relevant ethics committees (if applicable). Accepted abstracts for oral, poster, and symposium will be published in the conference abstract book and the ARK Website.
Presenting Author and Registration
Each presenting author must register as an active participant immediately after the acceptance of an abstract. Failure to register shall not be regarded as an automatic withdrawal of the abstract.
ARK reserves the right to exclude any abstract from the scientific program that is not followed by a participant registration by 19 January 2024 at the latest.