Ark group is a great place to network, gather people from scientific research to bring up open scientific exchange in all forms, allow to meet one another to learn, and discuss on the key issues that focus on improvement of scientific research work.
Key Factors :
- Helping researchers in publishing their articles in leading peer-reviewed journals
- Scientific Meetings and Communities
- Grants for Young Researchers
ARK’s Mission is to help attendees do better research, to find and understand new ideas, and to spread their own research around the globe through conferences organized by Ark Group.
About ARK’s Mission :
ARK ‘s Mission is to promote and enhance the dialogue in education among the institutions, societies and organizations devoted to Science and Technology fields through:
- Promotion of best practice standards in the service of international education.
- The facilitation of relevant forums, training and information exchange.
- Creation and dissemination of knowledge; exert an influence in public policy.
- Production of publications used as a database document for research works, projects and innovation activities held on the international education field.
ARK believes that this is best achieved through international cooperation and promotes the development of closer links among relevant educational institutions, societies, organizations and individuals around the world. ARK supports that such international cooperation can help countries learn from each other and promotes the dissemination of scientific and technological activities.
ARK intends to achieve the mentioned objectives and get an international visibility by the organisation of international conferences, webinars, workshops and by interacting with educational public and private organisms from all parts of the world.
Besides promoting the dissemination of knowledge in the field of education, we also cooperate with organizations that work for the improvement of quality of life for people affected by poverty, hunger, disease and illiteracy.