ARK Ambassadors are volunteers from a wide range of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) related research, projects, jobs, and disciplines across the globe. They offer their time and enthusiasm to help bring STEM subjects to life and demonstrate their value of them in life and careers.
STEM Ambassadors are an important and exciting free-of-charge resource for Research (Ph.D.’s, Post Docs), Students, and others engaging with young people inside and out of the lab or classroom.
ARK School Ambassador
1. Opportunity to work with us as an ARK ambassador
2. If you are passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers by sharing your experiences with young people, you might be interested in becoming an ARK ambassador.
3. ARK ambassadors are volunteers from science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) related jobs or fields
4. As an ARK ambassador your role could range from speaking to young people 5-18 years old and conducting an experiment or activity, to judging a school STEM competition, or helping at a career fair.
5. This volunteering opportunity is provided by STEM Learning, a national charity that delivers programs creating opportunities for young people through STEM initiatives. We work extremely closely with STEM Learning to raise awareness of the program. This means that even more engineers have the opportunity to share their enthusiasm for engineering with young people.
ARK University Ambassador
1. ARK Ambassadors at the university level include people from a range of disciplines and backgrounds, including science, engineering, technology, designers, architects, scientists, and technicians.
2. They help bring a new and inspiring perspective to STEM research and career opportunities.
1. Will be acknowledged as the Coordinator for the group of participants joining from his/her University.
2. Will be given an exemption for all the Meetings or activities (Seminars/Workshops) in terms of the registration fee for that particular term in his/her country.
3. Will have the opportunity to act as Guest Speaker for the conference under consideration.
4. Will have the opportunity to participate in the Pre-conference meeting with the ARK President, Conference Chair, Conference Plenary, and Keynote Speakers.
5. Has the opportunity to be the Head of Steering Committee for the conference and will be included on the website of that particular conference in that country.